Kansas vs MSU -1
I almost like this pick as much as I liked Villanova last night. I have Kansas as my sleeper pick to get to Motown, and now that Memphis is gone they have as good a shot as any. Don't get me wrong, Michigan State is a good team but I just don't see the Jayhawk losing here. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK.
The Pick - Kansas
Arizona vs Louisville -9.5
Arizona beat Cleveland State so they must be legit, they'll cover but the 'Ville moves on.
The Pick - Arizona
Syracuse vs Oklahoma -1
Now ordinarily I'd say that Syracuse is a layup here. But I saw how OU cheated against Michigan. I saw how the refs called a charge on Manny Harris for breathing while at the same time letting Blake Griffin body slam people in the paint without a call. So I'm a little nervous that this is an inside job for the Sooners. But, having said that I'm still going with the ever stylish Gerry McNamara and the 'Cuse.
The Pick - Syracuse
Gonzaga vs UNC -9.5
Duke looked good last night, huh? Seriously, how pathetic is the ACC? Just like I've been saying from Day 1, the conference is filed with teams that are soft, dimwitted, and weak like the Ukraine. North Carolina is probably a bubble team if they play in the Big East. Sure they may sneak by Gonzaga here, but it will be a battle the whole way.
The Pick - Gonzaga
No comments:
Post a Comment