Saturday, March 28, 2009

El Pres "I never have two bad days in a row" Mortal Locks

Well it was bound to happen. I finally had a bad day yesterday as I went 0-4. I guess you can't win them all, right? But the most remarkable part is that I'm still 17-11 for the tourney even after last nights debacle, which only proves how awesome I was doing to begin with. In fact, I wouldn't put it past god to make me lose just to see how great I really am to all the doubters and haters out there. And now that we got that out of the way, I'm sure I'll go back to dominating just like before. 

Missouri vs UConn -5.5 

I know I should be sold on UConn but I'm not. Don't get me wrong I think they're very good but not unbeatable by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe I'm still scared by betting on them twice against Pitt this year only to see them get manhandled. Meanwhile, Mizzou smoked Memphis so I have to give them the respect hey deserve. The pick is Missouri in a game that will be close to 1,000-999.

The Pick - Missouri 

Villanova vs Pitt -2 

Villanova has looked unreal in this tournament. Pitt has struggled in every game. Having said that I like Pitt. This is just what they do. They grind it out and find a way to win at the end. Also, unlike Duke who was the perfect matchup for Villanova, Pitt is the worse possible matchup for the Wildcats. They're big, physical, and can turn it into a grind it out half court game if they want. That's exactly what they'll do here. At some point you just are what you are and Pitt was better than Nova all season. Granted Nova beat them already this year, but I don't see it happening twice. 

The Pick - Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment